Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big Mouth Burgers

After weighing in at Weight Watchers my son and I were hungry so we ate dinner at Big Mouth Burgers.  I know probably not a good idea but hey we were starving. After WW meeting my son wanted to go to Game Stop so after we finished getting his game at Game Stop, which is near Big Mouth Burgers it smelled so good, we decided to eat there.  I called up hubby and asked him if he wanted to meet us there.  It was crowded so we when we ordered our food we got it to go.  I think everyone got there at the same time.  While were  waiting a table opened up so we sat down to wait for our food.  The boy watched the World Series on the big screen TV hanging on the wall while we waited for our food. When the food arrived we ate it there since we were already sitting at a table.  Hubby and I split a Big Mouth Burger no cheese and the french fries and our son got the small Big Mouth Burger off the kids menu.  I had a chocolate shake made with dark chocolate that was really good.  I have never had a shake made with dark chocolate before.  Hubby got a root beer float and the boy got a coke. The hamburger was moist and juicy and really flavorful and the fries were soft and yummy.  They were cooked perfectly with a little bit of skin on them.  Big Mouth Burgers has three restaurants in my area.  We will definitely eat there again.  They have an extensive menu with something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment